Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well then...

Things are not going as I had planned this week with Gamefly and my week off. While I was originally planning on starting off with Onechanbara and writing a review on it, it seems they just sent me Cooking Mama: World Kitchen for the Wii instead, which is great because I don't even remember adding Cooking Mama to the list of games I wanted. Oh well, c'est la vie. Maybe I'll do a review on it, but probably not. I won't have it until at least Monday now, so by the time I send it back and get Onechanbara, the week will be long over.

1 comment:

  1. Similarly, I am realizing the error in getting Saint's Row 2 instead of F.E.A.R. 2. Since Biscuits and I won't be able to hang out until some time next week, it will likely be some time until I get F.E.A.R. 2 to review. Oh well. I had considered taking this week off anyway. Perhaps I will

    ReplyDelete